It is well known the importance of having a good air both in jobs and in public places. However, the importance and convenience of having the doors open can get problems like internal energy loss and entry of volatile elements from the outside.
Boricua System has designed their air curtains BCA, which placed in the top of the local entries, avoid air by projecting the foreign objects and saving up to 80% energy.
WITH THE INSTALLATION OF AN AIR CURTAIN WE WILL:
- Save on the cost of air conditioning through the loss of energy
- Prevent from entering the local insects, dust, smoke, pollen, etc..
- Improve internal climate comfort and reducing air stratification
- To attract local customers, canceling the physical barriers of the gates
- Separate locations and places
- Facilitate the saving on freight logistics of loading and unloading